Thursday, October 21, 2010

My label

There have been a few comments about my "The Sewing Lawyer" labels.  They're pretty nice, aren't they?  The size is 1" x 2" and they are woven, not printed.

They were a Christmas present last year from my husband, who also did the design.  As you can see from this well-travelled box, they originate in Hong Kong.  They were ordered from WorldwideLabel on Etsy.  

They also have a blog where you can see the huge variety of labels this company makes daily.  Mine shipped on December 28, 2009.  I can't remember when they arrived but it was all pretty efficient.

Hoping to have something else to sew one of them into soonish...

3 comments:

  1. Getting labels made from WWL has been on my "To-Do" list forever. Yours turned out great! Thanks for confirming that they do great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also purchased labels from WorldwideLabel and I am very pleased with my new labels. They look very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just moved it to the top of my to-do list. I need something that says dryclean only if nothing else, but I am better than that.
    I found their site a little confusing so I will call them later. Do they have a place that shows all their fonts or do you use your own font and a Pantone guide?

    ReplyDelete